We hope you and your loved ones have been managing well through all the challenges of Covid-19 and life in lockdown.
Following the government's announcement that New Zealand will be moving to Alert level 3 on Tuesday 28 April, we are pleased to be able to take bookings for building inspections once again.
Building inspections can be carried out at Alert Level 3 and we will adhere to the following health and safety procedures designed to reduce the risks associated with possible transmission of Covid-19, as well to ensure the safety of my clients and ourselves:
- No other persons are to be present inside the building while the inspection is taking place
- Confirmation will be sought that no one residing in the property is currently in isolation due to Covid-19; has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19; or has been unwell with flu like symptoms in the last two weeks.
- I will not carry out inspections if I, or any of my close contacts, have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 or have been unwell with flu-like symptoms in the last two weeks.
- Whenever possible access to the property will avoid face to face contact i.e. Picking up keys and dropping them back from a mutually agreed location. If there is a requirement to meet someone on site in order to gain access, a minimum distance of 2-metres will be maintained at all times.
- Personal Protection Equipment will be worn during the inspection including disposable gloves, mask and overalls. All PPE gear will be removed and placed in a sealed bag when exiting the property.
- All tools (including cameras, moisture meters, ladders) will be sanitised when exiting the property.
- Hands will be sanitised immediately before and after inspection.
- While there is a need to touch some areas of the property (taps, light switches, door and window handles, outside cladding) in order to carry out a thorough inspection, this will be kept to a minimum and done with the utmost care.
If you require further information, or would like to book an inspection, please contact me by email email@example.com or phone 021 688 748.